Bainbridge, New York

The area of Bainbridge was settled in 1786. Originally called 'Jericho,' it was later renamed after a sea admiral. The most storied structure in the village is the Central Hotel, erected in 1805, which is now the Olde Jericho Tavern.


A Service of MKL.Net
Copyright MKL.Net 1996-2003, All Rights Reserved
Questions/Comments? Email Webmaster

Last modified May 26, 2003